Jan 23, 2009

Brand-new toy in KMUH operation room

This is my school hospital's operation room. It is quite amazing that we have such a brilliant broadcast system in the room No. 6. The camera is in the middle of the shadowless lamp and the image display on the Sony monitor.

My teacher, Dr. Huang said every hospital emphasizes on the teaching facilities nowadays, so maybe this system can develop to the combination of live image and voice.

The only disadvantage is that sometimes the operator's head block the camera, therefore it display nothing but the green scarf on the monitor.

I hope one day there will be a smart live broadcast system as in the Japanese drama in my school hospital :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all of your hopes can come true,you are a good guy and you have a amazing life!

劉文智醫師 said...

Thanks for your encouragement :)